The Board of Trustees of Woodley House, Inc. thanks you for supporting
25th Annual Woodley House Movie Benefit – Drive-In Edition
Before You Go
We are so excited to see you this Wednesday at the 25th Annual Movie Benefit – Drive-in Edition! Here are some important details regarding the event.
Date: October 6, 2021
Location: Union Market, 1309 5th St. NE, Washington, DC 20002
Directions: https://unionmarketdc.com/directions/ – please enter the parking lot on 6th Street
- The pre-event cocktail reception will begin at 5:30 pm and take place on site.
- We ask that our pre-event reception attendees all be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety and comfort of all.
- To join the live chat during the movie, please download WhatsApp on your mobile device and click on this link.
- Sound for the program and movie will be broadcast at 88.1 FM on your radio.
- Union Market will be open until 9 pm the night of our event, should you choose to purchase any food or drink. Masks are required to enter the market. Please be advised that no alcohol is permitted in the parking lot.
- If you need any assistance on the day of or at the event, please call Sheryl Kennerly at 202-830-3527.
- If you need to leave prior to the start of the movie, please let us know when you arrive at check in.
- The parking lot opens for pre-event reception guests at 5 pm, and all other guests will have access at 6 pm. The entrance gates will close at 8 pm to minimize disruption during the film.
- The event will go on as planned unless there is a thunderstorm.
If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me at 202-830-3524.
No car? No problem–walk-up space will be available.